Targets and Outlook
1. Accommodation to improvement of their situation economically through education
human force in the occupations which no need very high degree of intelligence.
2. Drawing back (Down Syndromes) to society and using them as human forces who lived
in compulsive isolation.
3. Reducing mortality statistics in Down Syndromes by exact examination and following
supplementary tests and accommodation to protection and retention of them in society.
4. Visiting them free due to low number of Down syndrome people compared with 46
5. Making free echocardiography which at now is too expensive for Down syndrome
people, because most of them have heart disorders.
6. Holding global cycling tour for Down syndrome people, wall 47 is a wall for
understanding Down syndrome people and education of society right behavior deal with
Down syndrome people.
7. Holding music and painting training courses as free.
8. Establishment of employment opportunities in individual and grouping dimensions.
9. Help to reduce depression rate in society through laugh registration of Down syndrome
people on wall 47.